Billing – Quick and Reliable
Service providers need to be able to react to market developments and launch new services quickly. Knowing that you can monetize new services easily, reliably, and quickly will give you the ability to beat your competitors in the market.
Our billing and rating wizard can be set up for any service, it is scalable and highly flexible. It provides real-time billing of all telecommunications services along with easy and intuitive creation of rating and billing procedures for new services.
The consolidated dashboard is designed to give total control and detailed feedback. You can speed up processes and simplify workflows with flexible definitions, reliable validation and checks where needed. You can set up business models with several parties for quick and complete collaboration. You can charge based on any factor or set of factors. All charging parameters can be configured in a single place with full integration of a comprehensive and flexible product catalogue.
The Product Catalogue provides a single platform for management of product catalogs and lifecycles for the entire organization. You can also design and manage all product offers and specifications through easy-to-use interfaces built on a single platform. The central rules repository and evaluation can be used for order capture in all sales channels and to create new product specifications based on similar content through an inheritance mechanism.
- Multi-play support
- Mobile, Fixed line telephony, Internet and Television Convergence
- Prepaid, postpaid and hybrid promotion and discount modules based on flexible criteria
- Multi service bundles
- Multiple wallets for a single subscriber to easily implement and manage tariff schemes
- Single-charging and rating layer, real-time credit control rating and balance management
- Manage lifecycle policies and implement real-time rating for post- and prepaid subscribers, apply restrictions and capping in real-time.
- Full control over service usage for groups. (Credit and balance control, monthly data quotas and geographical restrictions for specific SIM cards)